Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Landmark

The Landmark to me has always been just a link from Greenbelt to Glorietta. I've passed many times. I've checked out its wares but only on the floor where I can easily exit to my intended destination.

I must confess, I don't like to shop at The Landmark. Yes, the price point is easy on the budget. But service-wise, it's so backward. It's as slow as the pace of a snail on a bad day. So, I made a decision not to put my temper to the test. 

But last night, I had an epiphany. What if the upper floors hold some treasures that I would have not thought possible to be just waiting to be discovered? Off I went up to the fourth level where the home and children's department are located. Lately, I've been obsessed with plants, planters, pots, tea pots, pretty jars and cake stands.  

The recent renovation made the place look bright, modern and spacious. 
Glass Jars galore! All sizes.

Obviously, the counter sign isn't part of its renovation efforts :-)

Ok, these are plastic plants but you get the picture.


Rows and rows of synthetic plants arranged in attractive jars/pots. A wide selection of empty pots can be found in one section. The quality of the pots is surprisingly excellent -- nice quality glazed pots in varying colors, no uneven surface and chipped parts. 

Although personally, am more interested with real, live plants -- to some whom synthetic plants seem more practical in terms of care and attention, then this is definitely, a haven.

Am going to go back tomorrow to linger at each interesting piece on display at a price that will not burn a hole in the pocket. See it for yourself, too.

The Landmark
Ayala Center
Makati Avenue, Makati City


XX

Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment