Friday, May 10, 2013

I use Avon

I have a confession to make, am a sucker for Avon's skin care sale. Our in-house Avon Lady, J.Lo (Josie, in real life) barged in my cube today to tell me of the incredible offer on Anew Genics. I still have a just recently opened jar (that will last me until month end) but the SALE is just amazing. Buy any, get any is simply irresistible!
Some women never seem to age. Now ANY woman can look five years younger with ANEW Genics with our patented YouthGen™ Technology.*
Now you can undo 5 years from the look of your skin.* In 4 weeks – improves the appearance of mottled discolorations by 43%.** Dramatically reduces the look of wrinkles.* 1 oz. net wt.

TO USE:
In AM or PM, smooth over cleansed face and neck. If tingling occurs, wait 15 minutes after cleansing.

*Based on a consumer perception study of women 45-59.
**Based on a dermatologist assessment in a clinical study of subjects aged 45-59.


********
The Anew Genics Treatment Concentrate retails at P1799. I swear by this product. When you apply it at night, it gives you that supple and smooth feeling the morning after. When am on this regimen I don't use foundation at all. Just pressed powder and you'll have that smooth, glowing skin. 

It's been months that I've run out of the Concentrate so am now on the Anew Genics Treatment Cream. Its regular price is P1299. I wish it has SPF so I can use it day and night. It's that good! 


Am no beauty expert but I know my skin like it's the back of my hand. I can see the difference when I switch to another brand. And I've tried a lot... maybe not La Mer but the ones that are easy on the budget, I've tried. 

But hands down, I'd give it to Anew Genics. It simply is an amazing skin care product that is just within your reach. 

Curious about it? Ask your Avon Lady. Or let me know and I'll connect you to one of them that's near you. 

XX

Sheng 

Disclaimer: Am an Avon associate but this is a personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment