Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy 30th, Mei!

Dear Mei, 

Happy 30th! 


I want you to know that you are blessed and you are a blessing to the people around you. 

Thank you for being such a great friend. You have the loudest laughter in fun times and you have the most reliable listening ear in times of trouble. You are quick to praise, slow to criticize. 


Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for trusting me enough to share your innermost thoughts, your joys and worries. And thank you for allowing me to share mine. You're that rare kind of a friend that I trust to bare my soul with. 

Bellaroca

I look forward to many trips and experiences shared together. And I look forward to the day when we can go on trips with each others' partners. I pray that God's best for you will be revealed soon. (So, please look around you. He might just be in your circle. Ha ha ha). 
Boracay.

Las Casas.

Thunderbird Poro Point
Chinese Temple in Vietnam. Remember this?
Vietnam. Safe to say that Armin and I were still a little payat here. Ha ha.
 
Oh, yeah I photo bombed you. And Ho Chi Mihn. Lol

I hope that in our gray years, we would still travel together, discover new places and explore foodie hunts. 

Today, I raise my champagne flute to a woman of grace, strength and incredible sense of humor. To many happy returns, cheers! Here's to you, Proverbs 31 woman!
Before the sunset. Poro Point.

XX

Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment