Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Crazy about flats

Are you a shoe fiend? 

This barrio girl grew up with just one shoes at a time. In high school, I remembered that I only have one pair of shoes for school. Replacement only happens when the shoes has rendered itself useless. 

Over the years, I've found myself hoarding shoes. I mean, whenever I see one that I like I'd buy it. Age and some degree of sophistication had allowed me to choose carefully. 

I had a phase of the so-called killer heels. But as 2013 ushered in, I found myself buying pairs and pairs of flat shoes. To me, it is practical for a lot of walking in the metro and even commute. Walking from one point to the next has become easier. And kinder to my feet.  
Melissa shoes. My current favorite. It's sophisticated enough for the office. Smells good, too!
Melissa x Vivien Westwood. Nice to have.




Marc by Marc Jacobs. I've seen & tried this in the store. Looks androgynous and hip.
Repetto. Trivia: This is Audrey Hepburn's favorite brand. Wish I can afford this.
Tory Burch. Comfortable, classy and oh, so nice. Would probably be in my 2013 wishlist. Birthday gift, perhaps?
I'd still wear my heels but only at the choicest of occasions. Right now, the weather is too nice to waste on not pounding the sidewalk just because the shoes isn't made for walking. 

What about you? What are your shoe obsession this year?

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment