Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Over the weekend, I've been looking at shop windows and window-shopped on the internet portals for pretty things like clothes and accessories. 

The internet has so much to offer. It was such a joy to play dress up, virtually. Now, I imagined that I'd be hanging out with friends on a special night. Or say, a special dinner with your significant other. What would I'd love to wear. In my mind's closet, these will be what I'd pull out. 


Wouldn't it be lovely to don this outfit on a night in the town with your love or with your girlfriends?
  1. A romantic lace dress from Mango (P4,950). Black, for its elegance. And because it's my staple color.
  2. An Oscar de la Renta Necklace made from 24-karat rose gold-plated hammered-disc necklace (£395)
  3. Philippe Audibert Alberta and Watson set of two gold-plated bracelets (£159)
  4. Bijoux Heart Star 24-karat gold-plated Swarovski crystal ring (£282) 
  5. Anya Hindmarch Marano glitter-finish box clutch (£499)
  6. Miu Miu Leather platform pumps (£456)
     
One day, it shall be...

No comments:

Post a Comment