Friday, November 8, 2013

Kanin Club

It was in 2006 that I came to know about Kanin Club in its original location in Paseo de Sta Rosa in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Back then, I remembered that cyclists troop to this place. I thought it must be because of all the "kanin". 

After my first dinner though, I decided that it's not just because of all the kanin (rice). It's so much more. Can't remember anymore the number of times, we've had lunches and dinners in its Ayala Triangle Gardens branch. And believe me, the queue can be exasperating. But the food coma is totally worth it. 


Dinuguan with a twist.



And with this incredible view of an oasis in the middle of the business district, who would say no to a hearty serving of these Pinoy dishes.
 
 

 



Kanin Club
Ayala Triangle Gardens
Paseo de Roxas corners Makati Ave. and Ayala Ave.,
Makati City


Xx

Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment