Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hokkaido Ramen Santouka

Lately, I am all about finding the best ramen in town. I didn't know ramen tastes so much better until I've tried the likes of Ukkokei and Mitsuyado Sei-men.

A few days ago, we've decided to give Hokkaido Ramen Santouka a road test at the new Glorietta Mall. It's a new player in the ramen-obssessed metropolis. I must say that it's not bad. 

 I should have come with an empty stomach so I would enjoy the serving more. Truth be told, I have already stuffed myself with noodles at an office celebration. Nonetheless, I ate with gusto. 

Santouka Set Meal (P480)
The set meal was served with salad and kimchi. A bit odd. But it complemented well with the overall flavor. 
Soft tofu.

Chicken gyoza (P180)
So far, the gyoza is the best I've ever tasted. It doesn't have the oiliness that comes with the other fried versions.
Hot tea
When it comes to Japanese teas, I prefer it hot than the cold one. 
Am not a fan of cold teas; didn't know what got into me when I ordered this.


 Serving-wise, Santouka is on the small side but it's packed with all-yum goodness.
Miso Ramen
Hokkaido Ramen Santouka
G/F Glorietta 4 (across SM/Forever 21)
Ayala Center, Ayala Ave., 
Makati

XX

Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment