Needless to say, June is my favorite my month. That's because it's my birthday month. Yay. This year marks my 35 years of adventure in this world. I have done many things, switched jobs and careers, moved to different cities, traveled (but not as much as I want to), bought a house and got married.
At 35, I think it would a steadier year. Breaking new grounds, gaining more friends, living a dynamic married life and consistent blogging are my serious wishes for the year. I do sincerely hope and pray that they be granted. I pray the prayer of Jabez that my territory would also be enlarged.
But if it rained wishes-do-come-true on other things like consumables, I would gladly have these awesome stuff:
1. I love writing notes. And so I would love to have one or two of Isabel Gatustlao's flat note cards. They're awesome. I think I would easily get one of these as good friend Erika Saenz offered to gift me one.
2. I would like to trade my iPad 2 for an iPad Mini. I love it (iPad 2) still but it's just way heavier than the mini. I don't really watch movies and videos on it so no hard feelings. I think the Mini would be perfect size and weight for my reading fest. And even blogging.
3. Bikram Yoga pass. I kept on postponing enrollment. I would really want to go because it's good for my thyroid.
4. Photography classes. I want to attend a class on digital photography. Preferably one that zeroes in on the use of just digital cameras like my trusty Olympus. If the world is kind I would want an OM-D.
|Photo Source: Virtualsciencelab.blogspot.com|
5. A nice bag. Promise this will be the only bag I will
buy have this year.
6. A sleek 11-inch MacBook Air will thrill me to the bones.
Sigh. A girl can dream, right?