Monday, August 6, 2012

Avon Chic: Black Cowl Neck Dress

Working in a beauty company such as Avon has a lot of perks. From product discounts, samples to being the first to see its new offers. Recently, the company expanded its line beyond the regular beauty products that are already household names. 

Hello, Avon Fashion's Apparel. Naturally, am thrilled. And got thrilled some more when I received my sample and told to wear it so we see for ourselves how chic and comfortable it is to wear. Mind you, I had misgivings about the fit. 
My sample of Avon Cowl Neck Dress.




















Thrilled, I made a collage of how I was going to wear it on revelation day. 
These are pieces that I already have.
 On reveal day, here's how I wore my cowl neck dress. 
Just how I envisioned it to be.
























Verdict? Very wearable. Plus, bonus. When I posted this picture on my Facebook page, friends have commented that I actually looked slimmer! ha!

The great thing is, I was able to take this to an after office Friday night out with friends. 

Avon Fashion Catalog.



















  




Check out the latest Apparel brochure of Avon and be surprised with incredible finds. Happy shopping! Click here

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment