Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nail Tropics

Why do I love going to Nail Tropics? It's a little piece of heaven tucked away in the corner of Greenbelt 5's 4th floor. I've discovered this place over a year ago when they were just on a soft opening phase. 

The ambiance, the service and the price are very favorable to my needs. So, I never looked back. The most interesting part is they have a double reward system. One comes in plastic card which records all transactions and gives a specific reward when a certain number of points is reached. It takes a while to get there but the rewards are worth the wait. Another is privilege card that awards you a stamp/signature each time you have a service done. On both cards, I've enjoyed a free hand and foot massage, signature foot spa and free mani and pedi. 
Nail Tropics Reward Cards.
Last night, I was in for a surprise. When I handed my cards, the receptionist asked if I will use already my free mani-pedi reward. Awesome, right?
Hello, pretty nails.
 Happiness is free nail spa. Indeed. 


Nail Tropics is at Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center
Makati
Phone: 632 5013999
Mobile: 0917.8521662

No comments:

Post a Comment