Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Gifts for P150 or less!

Times are hard. You may be thinking that you'll pass the chance to be a santa this year because everything else is so expensive you can hardly afford a gift for yourself! Well, let me tell you that for a P150 or less, you can make your niece, nephew, brother, sister and friends happy this gift-giving season. 

Here are my great finds in the Avon brochure. 

Check out this list:  

For Kiddos

Roll-a-soap (P99 each)


Avon Mickey Mouse Mug (P99)


Heaven Scent Colognes (P99) comes with a free gift bag!

For Her
 Christmas Edition Hand & Body Lotion (P119 each)
Skin So Soft (P149 each)
Chic Christmas decanters for only P99 each!
These are just what I have in my stash for the special people in my life. Looking at the brochure, there are so many more that you can choose from. 


So, why don't you give your favorite Avon Lady a call or check us out at www.avon.com.ph for unbelievable offers of Christmas giftables!


Disclaimer: Am an Avon associate. But these products are my own purchases. And my own recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment