Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Gratitude



The every grind can be grueling. There are all sorts of negativity around us. And when we dwell on them, it sucks the life out of us. 

Today, I get reminded of this simple thought. I was looking for something else but this made me realize that when we wear the hat of a grateful heart, everything around us changes. 

Today, I am thankful that I am able to go to work. 
Today, I am thankful that I everything that I need. 
Today, I am thankful that God's creations remind me, nudge me to appreciate the beauty of life and not to dwell on what does not uplift... on what does not build character. 

I realize that it's an everyday conscious decision, amid the everyday struggle of our daily lives. When you hit a rough patch, you take stock of the things that you are blessed with. And then, you begin to wear an attitude of gratitude. 

What are you grateful for?

Xx

Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment