Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Little One

You were just a distant dream
that I thought I'd love to hold

You were a tiny idea in my head
when I refine my life's roadmap

You were a happy surprise
when you sneaked on me one day 
just when I least expect you 

And that very same day changed our life's landscape,
you are no longer a distant dream nor a tiny idea

You are that tiny little thing
that made me look at the world in rose-colored glasses

You are that tiny bleep in my universe
that put a spring into my step

You are that tiny life growing inside my womb
that dictates the beat of my world

You are the bun in the oven we can't wait to unwrap.

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

You are the precious little one that is God's most amazing blessing. 

You are the one person that we wait with bated breath. We are thrilled. We are nervous. We are happy.

Xx

 Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment