Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Rue Bourbon on a Monday Night

I had a sudden longing to be out on a date Monday night so I asked my hubby as he dropped me Monday morning if he wants to leave work early and take me out on a date. 

Lo and behold, he fetched by 7:30pm! So, if we went to Rue Bourbon in Salcedo Village to enjoy good food and a quiet evening. 

Roasted Vegetables with pesto and cheese (P395)

Barbecue Rib with mashed potato (P250)

Hangover Burger with potato wedges (P395)
Rue Bourbon is a bar and a restaurant. I sort of discovered this place when my friends and I planned to "get sauced" on a Friday night. This was about three years ago. We went to its Burgos Circle branch. 





Surprisingly, we discovered the food to be more than just edible. The menu has mouth-watering selection! Since then, we've visited this resto for team lunch, quick dinners and even the occasional Friday GNO (Girls Night Out). 


Rue Bourbon
Salcedo Village, Makati  
(02) 553-4216
0905 1700571 

 XX

Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment