Monday, September 26, 2011

Look, it's a beautiful sunset!

I always marvel at how beautifully the sky is lit when it's almost time for sunset. Even in my limited skills at photography, I try to capture the moment, which could really be just fleeting. At the beautiful Thunderbird Resorts in Poro Point, La Union, I did not just get a glimpse of it, I was able to take a snap, as a keepsake.

Several months had passed already and yet, I still have this picture as my phone's wallpaper. In this time of insatiable desires and instant gratification, I take comfort in knowing that something beautiful and precious can still be had without spending a dime.

Every sunsets remind us that no matter how dark the night will turn out to be, it ushers in a new dawn for new and beautiful beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment